The New binocular collection “Land and Sea” from Nocs Provisions has just landed.
These binoculars are are specifically geared to the outdoor market. Well, I guess all binoculars are intended for outdoor use, unless you’re using it for some kind of Rear Window scenario!
What I mean to say is that these binoculars are rugged, not for your average ornithologist.
Though I like to keep my gear kit list as minimal as possible, I do count a pair of binoculars as essential kit, though they do need to be light and compact – I’m not going to lug around a pair of 2kg monsters!
Life moves pretty fast, if you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you might miss it!Ferris Bueller
Compact, waterproof and with a robust and grippy rubber skin the Nocs Standard Issue 8×25 looks like a great option for the outdoor adventurer.
For the budding photographers out there, you can also get a Photo Rig Smartphone Adapter, which enable you to convert the binoculars into the equivalent of a 400mm zoom lens for your mobile.
Nocs New Binocular Collection Feature list:
- 8x magnification — the equivalent of a 400 mm camera lens
- GoodEye™ Glass system with anti-reflective coated lenses
- IPX7 waterproof certification, submersible for 30 minutes
- Fogproof – nitrogen filled internal chambers
- High-impact rubber grip fits in the hand and protects the Nocs
- Lifetime warranty covers all manufacturing defects for life
- Includes Nocs, drawstring pouch, neck strap, and lens cloth
- Ships in Plastic free, post-consumer recycled shipper box printed with soy ink
The new binocular collection is available now, and pretty reasonably priced from $89.
They’re even available in a range of funky colours, and with fancy pants tapestry straps too for those dedicated followers of fashion. You never know when the wildlife might be looking back!