USWE 100% Bounce-Free Running Vests
Sweedish Backpack specialists USWE have launched a Bounce-Free Running Vest.
The company started out making backpacks for off-road motorbiking. They developed their “No Dancing Monkey™ suspension harness system” to cope with all the bouncing around.
Their new vests and hydration packs take this technology and apply it to trail running. Their system promises to keep the pack snug and comfortable, without restricting movement.
No Dancing Monkey
The new Pace™ packs are designed for running, fastpacking, and ultras.
The unique harness system expands with the chest during physical exertion. This prevents the pack from jostling around while allowing you to move and breathe freely. The ventilated mesh body provides airflow, keeping you cool and fresh as you run.
Available in a 2 litre black and white, or 8 litre red and black, the fully adjustable harness means they’re a perfect fit for men or women. Each Pace™ pack is available in three sizes: S/M, M/L, and L/XL.
Built for easy access, the packs have 2 x angled pockets with 500ml Ultraflasks, energy/food shoulder pockets, two zippered stash back pockets, and a trekking pole carry system.
Pace™ Series Bounce-Free Running Vest Features:
- 2 / 8 Liters of Storage
- Lightweight and 4-way Stretch Fabric
- NDM™ Vest Harness System (Elastic)
- Polygiene™ Stays Fresh treatment
- 45-Degree Angled Pockets incl. 2x 500ml Ultraflasks
- Pace 8L Includes Compressible Bladder Compartment
- Outside Compression System
- Multiple “On the Go” Accessible Pockets
- Integrated Trekking Pole Carry System
- Reflective and LED-light Attachments
USWE’s Bounce-Free Running Vests are available for pre-order in Europe now. The 2 litre is 140€, the 8 litre 160€.